If you are interested, apply until 28 September, here
📬Training course project “(SO)lidary” in Bulgaria
Date📅: 8 – 14 November 2021
Location: Plovdiv Region, Bulgaria
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Lithuania, Slovakia, Poland, Turkey, Greece and Romania.
🍽 Food will be typical and 🏡accommodation is provided by the organisers in Bulgaria.
Age and 👫participant profile:
– 3 participants over 20 years;
– Occupation: youth workers, volunteer coordinators; mentors (incl. mentors to EVS / ESC volunteers); social workers; coaches or managers of sports clubs and teams; teachers; active volunteers; students.
– Additional preferences: experience in organizing volunteer initiatives; experience in EVS/ESC projects; experience in working with disadvantaged young people;
– Good understanding of English;
– Strongly motivated to participate;
– To be present throughout the training.
The purpose of “(SO)lidary” is to promote volunteering as a factor for successful professional realization and to improve the capacity of the partners in the volunteer management process (both local and international volunteers).
– to improve the capacity of the partner organizations in working with volunteers (both local and foreign);
– to promote the importance and need for validation and recognition of the skills acquired from volunteering by all sectors/institutions;
– to promote the opportunities of the „Erasmus +” Program and the European Solidarity Corps;
– to encourage new partnerships in the field of volunteering, incl. launching projects, campaigns and initiatives at European level.