Speak your mind – Youth exchange
The project was carried out in partnership with organizations from the Czech Republic (LUBLA), Italy (Vedogiovane Società Cooperativa Sociale), Poland (Centrum Wspolpracy Europejskiej “Mlodzi Europejczycy”) and Greece (Dream Team).
The project achieved the following objectives:
-develop communication skills of 50 young people from the Czech Republic, Poland, Greece, Italy, and Romania by using in workshops different methods of non-formal education;
-make the participants aware of the benefits of communication, as well as how they can capitalize on this competence both personally and professionally;
-promote values such as diversity, social inclusion, and multiculturalism using non-formal methods;
Out of nothing – Youth exchange
The project is a response to a structured reflection on an agenda that young people
have set out to address in their day-to-day reflection on issues of rehabilitation, integration, dynamic placement in a European environment.
The objectives of our project are:
• The labeling, recognition and approximation of youth orientations, through an
integrated and multicultural dialogue, suggesting cross-cutting and using non-formal learning tools.
• The emergence of communication as a creative tool in the service of young people
• To deepen the philosophy of the Erasmus + program
• The pluralism of ideas and ideas
• The protection of human rights
• Solidarity and respect for diversity
• Getting to know the reality at national and European level, on employment law and the role of young people in Europe
• Develop respect and tolerance for groups with fewer opportunities
• Exchange of good practices and promotion of cooperation between peoples
• Proper use of multimedia in the service of young people
• Enhancing the integration of employability of young people with fewer opportunities, including people outside the labor market, education and training, with a focus on young people on the verge of being marginalized.
Roma Inclusion through Sport in Europe – Youth exchange
The RISE is a joint initiative of European sport and civil society organizations to tackle discrimination, social exclusion, and marginalization of Roma youngsters through exchanging good practices, capacity-building activities, and the development and implementation of sport-based educational activities. The key objective of the project is to promote social inclusion, equal opportunities, and awareness of disadvantaged situations of the Roma minority through sport-based education activities. Therefore, RISE is an 18-month long Small Collaborative Partnership framed under the Erasmus+ Sport priority encouraging social inclusion and equal opportunities in and through sports.
- To promote social inclusion, equal opportunities, and sport-based education for underprivileged (especially Roma) young people, and raise awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity through innovative cross -sectoral cooperation;
- To empower and build the capacity of sport clubs, youth organizations, educational institutions to develop and deliver sport-based educational activities targeting underprivileged populations, especially Roma youngsters;
- To collect, classify and promote European good practices in the fi eld of social inclusion through sport and to develop a sport-based educational methodology to be introduced in an accessible handbook;
- To up-skill trainers, coaches, youth leaders, and NGO sta with the necessary knowledge to realize sport-based educational interventions to underprivileged target groups, such as Roma youngsters.
Brand Yourself for Future – Youth exchange
Brand Yourself for Future was a Youth Exchange project hosted by Scout Society in Romania and co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. Scout Society is an organization that, together with some adults from different countries, work for youth development and specifically through non-formal education methods.
Participants from 5 different countries were involved. The purpose of this project was mainly to educate young people about personal branding, integrating
self-promotion to increase employability among young people.
In other words, creating an organized personal profile that provides relevant information about our abilities and qualities can often be very important when pursuing and getting a job that interests us.
Consequently, workshops and activities connected to self-promotion were carried out. Both the organizers and the different teams had the opportunity to create workshops and the responsibility to lead and perform them with the participants.
Recycle for your life – Youth exchange
This project’s aims to increase the involvement of young people in the recycling process, by informing them about the importance of this process and about the various ways they can recycle.
The impact of the project is to inform the participants and their local communities about the importance of recycling and to stimulate recycling in the everyday life of the participants and in the local communities.
The project also gave the opportunity to learn about other cultures in a practical way while the participants improved their social and language skills.
Benefits of migrations – Youth exchange
In the context of globalization, migration inside and from the outside of Europe has increased and, with it, so have the negative attitudes towards immigrants. Therefore, this project was a youth exchange initiative for young people, which aims where to promote a positive attitude towards immigrants in Europe by informing young people on the benefits of migration. We reached this goal by:
informing youngsters on the economical variation in the context of migration;
raising awareness on the benefits of migration on society;
helping develop competencies and skills, in a multicultural context which are essential for the personal development of 40 young people, aged 16-20, from Spain, Greece, Poland and Romania.
Find yourself – Youth exchange
The project “Find yourself” was about sport and healthy lifestyle. The purpose of the project was to help young people to maintain their physical and mental health, to cope better with stress, to be able to work with their emotional problems and also to do more sport .
In the project we had the opportunity to identify our problems and how to solve them. We learned what should we eat for having a heathier life. We learned how to do yoga and meditation as relaxation methods.
In the project we could rise level of our confidence, self-esteem and emotional stability. We were cooperating with people from different country, with different characters and learning how to treat others equally and give help to people who need.